Have trouble keeping track of safety recalls? We’ve rounded them up in one place from July to make it easier.
If you have any Ford, ST Engineering Hackney, Volvo, or Lion Electric vehicles in your fleet, stay updated on their latest recalls.
- Vehicles: 2021-2023 F-150.
- Component: Electric parking break.
- Breakdown: Contact with the rear axle housing may damage the wiring harness, causing the electric parking brake to activate unexpectedly.
- Solution: Ford will install a protective tie strap, tape wrap, and replace the harness as necessary.
ST Engineering Hackney Recalls
- Vehicle: 2011-2017 Kidron refrigerated truck bodies equipped with certain Carrier Transicold refrigeration units, including Supra models 950, 950MT, and 960.
- Component: Clutch.
- Breakdown: The centrifugal clutch may overheat under certain conditions, which can cause it to break apart.
- Solution: Replace the panels around the clutch as necessary.
Volvo Trucks North America Recalls
- Vehicle: 2022-2024 VNR, VNL, VHD, and VAH trucks.
- Potential Units Affected: 55,012
- Component: Windshield wipers.
- Breakdown: The windshield wiper motor gears may wear prematurely, causing the motor to fail.
- Solution: Replace wipers at dealership.
Lion Electric Company Recalls
- 2021-2025 Lion6.
- 2021-2025 Lion8.
- Component: High-voltage circuit.
- Breakdown: Loose hardware inside the high-voltage distribution unit or direct current junction box enclosures may contact electrical terminals, causing a short circuit.
- Solution: Replace the hardware.
- 2021 Freightliner Sprinter.
- 2021-2022 Mercedes-Benz Metris.
- 2021-2023 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- Component: Fuel pump.
- Breakdown: The fuel pump may shut down, resulting in a loss of drive power.
- Solution: Replace the fuel pump.