J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is offering a new way for industry professionals to access and engage with its regulatory knowledge and expertise.
The J. J. Keller Compliance Network is an online solution that content, tools, and resources custom-tailored to the safety and regulatory needs of businesses in the workplace safety, transportation, environmental, human resources, and other industries.
While visitors to the Compliance Network website can try several features for free, those who purchase a Professional Membership will receive full access to everything the platform offers, including:
- Regulatory News: View current top stories, industry highlights, and regulatory developments affecting your organization.
- Compliance Resources: Look up word-for-word regulations and get easy-to-understand explanations from J. J. Keller Experts.
- Institute for Learning & Professional Development: Gain foundational knowledge on 120+ compliance topics with articles, videos, and practical exercises that test your understanding in real-world scenarios.
- Discussion Forums: Connect with fellow compliance professionals from across the country in member-only forums.
- Expert Help: Ask questions, schedule one-on-one consultations, and submit in-depth research requests to J. J. Keller’s accomplished specialists.
By personalizing their profile with key information like professional focus, roles and responsibilities, and area(s) of operation, members ensure the content they see is as relevant and helpful as possible. They can also upgrade their membership to receive premium content offering guidance for hazmat and environmental fields.
Compliance Network Offerings
Equal parts news source, content library, expert communication hub, and professional community, Compliance Network is like having a personal compliance consultant on hand to offer guidance when needed.
J. J. Keller President and CEO Rustin R. Keller believes the platform’s authoritative content and versatility make it an invaluable resource for today’s safety and compliance professional, especially in navigating an environment where standards and regulations change suddenly.
“Compliance Network is a platform for safety and compliance leaders to have greater confidence in making intelligent, accurate decisions quickly,” says Keller. “With regulations and best practices evolving all the time, it’s important to have a resource to rely on for peer networking, expert advice, and strong content.”
“The ability to schedule a live consult with our experts is unique and very exciting,” Keller says. “So is the ability to request a research project from our staff. Both of these are more in-depth and tailored to customers’ specific applications than anything we’ve done in the past. I’m looking forward to seeing these in action!”
On top of J. J. Keller’s new offerings, it also helps drivers obtain their initial hazardous materials endorsement through its J. J. Keller Safe & Smart ELDT Trainer Certification Program.
The program certifies a company’s trainers to train entry-level drivers who want to earn their hazmat endorsement.