Ram Commercial offers a lineup of upfitter-friendly work trucks and vans. According to the automaker, the new 2023 Ram ProMaster continues this tradition with features designed to efficiently meet the multitude of specific customer needs.
Adding to the upfit adaptability of the Ram ProMaster, Mopar offers a comprehensive portfolio of quality-tested, factory-backed accessories for vocational and delivery fleets.
"The new 2023 Ram ProMaster is designed and built to meet the demands of a variety of customers and their upfit needs," said Mark Bosanac, North America senior vice president, Mopar service, parts and customer care. "To further enhance the customer experience and the demand for customization, Mopar offers more than 140 quality-tested, factory-backed parts and accessories for the new Ram ProMaster and more than 600 across the entire Ram Truck lineup."
Ram Commercial also noted that it will introduce a battery-electric ProMaster in 2023 in response to strong customer demand. More information will be available at a later date.
Below are select Mopar accessories available for the new 2023 Ram ProMaster, shown with new-vehicle sales option code (three digits) and/or Mopar part number, plus U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price. For more information, customers should visit their local Ram dealership or the Mopar e-Store.
From the Mopar Custom Shop – available as an option with a new Ram ProMaster dealer order:
- Cargo-load floor (CT1 | $975 - $1,325): Using a modular design that precision fits all ProMaster models, the cargo-load floor features an anti-slip surface coupled with integrated rails, carriage bolts and D-Ring hardware
- Crew-van Package (AAF |$ $6,495): Includes a rear bench seat that provides three additional seat spaces while leaaving the rear cargo area open for other uses and separated with a built-in safety partition. The rear seat is designed to accommodate under-seat loading for longer items. Fixed polycarbonate windows are added to second-row positions (driver side panel and sliding door). The result is a premium-executed, flexibly equipped offering.
- Paint-protection film (XPG | $695): Protects exterior paint in high-usage areas. The kit includes approved film specs designed to fit the contours of the vehicle and tested to meet Mopar's stringent quality and performance requirements.
- Upper side panels (CTE | $295): Includes upper interior trim panels for multiple wheel-base models.
- Cargo compartment floor mat (CKL | $445): Provides layer of floor protection with factory-designed and exact-measured fit.
From Mopar Custom Shop, Ram dealership or Mopar e-Store:
- Cargo lighting (LCP / 82214239 | $260): Set of two, 4-inch, LED, easy-to-mount light strips that illuminate the rear cargo area
- Passenger-side step (MRZ / 82214884 | $580): Anti-slip exterior step provides easy cargo access through passenger-side cargo door. Matches rear step and is capable of loads up to 450 pounds. For use with 136-inch, 159-inch or 159-inch extended wheelbase vehicles only
- D-pillar grab handles (CSR / 82214221 | $130): Set of two heavy-duty (left-hand and right-hand sides) handles for interior D-Pillar (rear cargo doors)
From Ram dealership or Mopar e-Store:
- Receiver hitch (82213897AB | $450): Class IV, 5,100-pound max capacity; 510-pound tongue weight; includes 2-inch receiver and Ram-branded cover
- All-weather floor mats (82214969 | $185): For front floor section with bucket seats; includes Ram logo
- Wheel-lock kit (82214002 | $73): Kit includes four locking lug nuts and an exclusive key
- Locking gas cap (5278655AB | $37): Black-satin locking cap features a quick-on/off, quarter-turn operation from a rust-resistant, stainless-steel lock and two keys
Did you hear - the last of a dying breed of compact vans is discontinued. Where does that leave fleets?