September 2, 2022
Top Truck News Video Recap: Sept. 2, 2022
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, shares the top work truck-related news as of August 26, 2022:
🎙 Topics covered this week include:
- Work Truck eXchange (#wtx) applications close soon! ➡ https://www.worktruckex.com/
- 2023 Nissan Titan on sale
- Ram Trucks and Wolverine partner on 'Built for the Driven' campaign
- Kenworth publishes an online bodybuilder guide for medium-duty trucks
- Bridgestone expands Tennessee truck and bus tire plant
- Gatik collaborates with Pitney Bowes
- Lightning eMotors partners with GoBolt
- Bollinger Motors announces B4 medium-duty truck.
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?
Did you catch our last video news recap? If not, check it out now as well as our other Truck Chat videos and stay in the know on all the top work truck news, trends, and more!