The 2021 Nissan Titan is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide with a starting MSRP of $36,550 for the Titan King Cab 4x2 S model. Built on a unique frame and chassis, the 2021 Titan XD has an extended 151.6-inch wheelbase – about 15 inches longer than Titan models (Crew Cab comparison) and 6.5-foot bed.
Equipped with a standard 5.6L Endurance V-8 with best-in-class 400 horsepower and 413 lb.-ft. of torque, standard Nissan Safety Shield 360 technology and a standard 8-inch touchscreen, the 2021 Titan also comes standard with America’s Best Truck Warranty, featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of five-years/100,000-miles, whichever comes first (includes basic and powertrain coverage).
When things get busy at work or at home, the available, class-exclusive Nissan Concierge provides owners 24-hour access to a live assistant at the push of a button. With Nissan Concierge, which is available through NissanConnect Services, assistants can help with a range of tasks like restaurant reservations, appointment scheduling, wake up calls, and even personal shopping for event tickets or a special gift.
2021 Nissan Titan King Cab MSRP (plus $1,595 destination and handling):
- Titan S King Cab 4x2: $36,550
- Titan SV King Cab 4x2: $40,390
- Titan S King Cab 4x4: $39,780
- Titan SV King Cab 4x4: $43,620
- Titan PRO-4X King Cab 4x4: $48,070
2021 Nissan Titan Crew Cab MSRP (plus $1,595 destination and handling):
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x2: $39,280
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x2: $42,730
- Titan SL Crew Cab 4x2: $54,530
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x2: $56,040
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x4: $42,410
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x4: $45,860
- Titan PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $50,290
- Titan SL Crew Cab 4x4: $57,760
- TITAN Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $59,280
2021 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab 4x4 MSRP (plus $1,595 destination and handling):
- Titan XD S Crew Cab 4x4: $45,030
- Titan XD SV Crew Cab 4x4: $48,770
- Titan XD PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $54,520
- Titan XD SL Crew Cab 4x4: $59,070
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $62,310
All Titan models are assembled at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Mississippi, with engines sourced from Nissan’s Powertrain Assembly Plant in Decherd, Tenn.