Transfer Flow introduced a 50-state legal gasoline replacement fuel tank system for Ford F-150 pickups. The 45-gallon high-capacity midship tank is engineered for 2018-2020 model-year gasoline Ford F-150 SuperCrew pickups with 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 foot beds, as well as the F-150 Raptor SuperCrew with 5 1/2 foot bed. It is the first F-150 gasoline larger replacement fuel tank to be granted an Executive Order (E.O.) from the California Air Resources Board (C.A.R.B.), according to the company.
Each fuel tank is manufactured from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel and comes equipped with a highly engineered emission system to reduce the amount of hydrocarbons released into the atmosphere.
The 45-gallon high-capacity replacement tank comes with straps and mounting hardware, and is covered by a six-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
Additional product features include:
- Tank sits above the differential, no skid plate needed.
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank.
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail.
- Powder coated black for durable satin finish.
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coating.