Iowa Mold Tooling Co. (IMT) is expanding its offerings with a new hydraulic loader crane. The 42684 features the highest rating in the IMT lineup at 305,580 ft.-lbs. It has a maximum lift capacity of 10,500 lb., up to 84 feet of horizontal reach, and a maximum vertical reach of 95 feet.
A hydraulic out-and-down stabilizer span provides customers with excellent stability for loading and unloading palletized goods, while a high lift-to-weight ratio allows for maximum payload on the truck. Additional features of the IMT 42684 loader include:
- A standard radio remote with InfoCenter, which features a two-line monochrome LED display for real-time loader conditions.
- Progressive Crane Control for smooth crane movement and improved operator efficiency.
- Priority Flow Control (PFC), which optimizes crane movements during operation of multiple functions.
- A 420-degree turntable with dual planetary gear drive.
- Standard oil cooler to extend hydraulic system longevity.
IMT hydraulic loaders are manufactured with an Environmentally-Friendly Quality Coating (EQC) Surface Treatment that provides maximum resistance to impact and corrosion for improved lifetime productivity. The 42684 comes optional with an Electronic Vehicle Stability (EVS) system to increase the working area of the crane by calculating improved stability conditions and is backed by a 3-year warranty on all IMT crane structural parts.
The complete lineup of IMT hydraulic loaders also includes the 16000 and 28562 models.