Nissan and Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America will introduce a new Fender Premium Audio System to the 2019 Titan this fall. The Fender Premium Audio System includes 12 speakers (10 on King Cab models) with an amplifier power of 485 watts through nine channels.
In addition, for a more precise immersive performance, the new Fender Premium Audio system incorporates Panasonic's proprietary Acoustic Motion Control technology, which helps reduce vibration in the individual speakers to provide an immersive and detailed sound unlike any in its class. The 2019 Titan will be the first Nissan vehicle and the only truck in its class to feature the Fender Premium Audio System.
Panasonic Automotive, Fender, and Nissan engineers and designers worked collaboratively to enhance the Titan driving experience with a sound system that delivers rich, dynamic, and immersive music quality, according to the automaker. The 12 speakers featured in the Fender Premium Audio System in the 2019 TITAN have been strategically balanced and integrated into the design of the truck to deliver the emotion of a live performance for the driver and all passengers.
The 2019 Nissan TITAN Fender Premium Audio System features:
- 485 watts of amplifier power.
- 12 speakers (10 on King Cab models).
- Panasonic's proprietary Acoustic Motion Control.
- Front 1-inch soft dome tweeters in the A-pillars.
- Front 2.5-inch SDR midrange speakers in the top of the instrument panel.
- 6x9-inch SDR high power woofers in the front doors.
- 3-inch center channel speaker.
- 6.5-inch rear door woofer speakers.
- 1-inch soft dome tweeters in the rear doors.
- 8-inch SLDD subwoofer with 10 liter enclosure.
The Fender Premium Audio System will launch on select trim levels of the 2019 Titan and 2019 Titan XD this fall.