Put the pedal to the metal and head out for winter work with confidence. STABILicers Heel cover the critical heel zone and are ideal for driving vehicles while giving you critical stability when you’re on your feet in the ice and snow. The design delivers superior traction while keeping the forefoot cleat-free, according to the manufacturer.
The fully integrated Tension-Fit Binding secures the device firmly to boots and shoes. The heel-only design is lightweight and extremely durable, they’re easy to take on and off, and store in a glove box or coat pocket.
Features of the STABILicers Heel cover include:
- Heat-treated steel cleats bite into ice and snow
- STABIL’s proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer combines the flexibility of rubber with the lightweight durability of plastic
- Secure fit on both shoes and boots, including waders
- Cleats are replaceable for long-lasting performance, durability, performance and value
- One size fits all
- Made in Maine, USA
In addition, you can stay up and stay out with foot traction you can count on. The STABILicers Maxx feature long-lasting soles equipped with heat-treated steel cleats that bite into the slickest ice and snow. Anyone who relies on the sure-footed performance, including drivers who must deliver in snowy weather and icy conditions, can utilize these tough cleats.
- 34 heat treated steel cleats bite into ice and snow
- Easy to put on and take off, with secure, adjustable straps
- Full-sole coverage with cleats on heel and forefoot to maintain traction through your natural stride
- Proprietary sole design and rubber compound combine
- Replaceable cleats ensure long-term durability, performance, and value