January 31, 2024
Work Truck Week: More Than Just a Trade Show [Watch]
Work Truck Week is an annual event for the commercial vehicle industry produced by NTEA. The event's history goes all the way back to 1965, when it started as a sales and marketing conference. After several iterations and growth, the Work Truck Show was launched in 2001.
As the event expanded over the next 20 years, NTEA started calling the entire week of activities “Work Truck Week.” North America’s largest work truck event takes over the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis from March 5-8, 2024.
Work Truck sat down with Steve Carey, president and CEO of NTEA – The Work Truck Association, and Brian Tabel, assistant vice president of Marketing for Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, to learn more about the event and how new and returning attendees can get the most out of the experience.
- Introduction to Work Truck Week and its history
- Overview of the 2024 Work Truck Week event and its features
- Fleet management challenges and how Work Truck Week addresses them
- Importance of staying up-to-date with industry trends and technologies
- Isuzu Commercial Truck of America's presence at Work Truck Week
- New products and technologies showcased by Isuzu
- Honors and awards presented at Work Truck Week
This episode of Truck Chat is sponsored by and produced in partnership with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America 🤝
Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎥 You can watch these episodes on the Work Truck YouTube channel!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Truck Chat podcast!