The 2023 Nissan Titan is on sale now with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $39,700.
The standard 5.6L Endurance V8 gasoline engine delivers 400 horsepower (excluding EVs), along with 413 lb.-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a standard 9-speed automatic transmission.
For 2023, Titan Crew Cab SV is available with a new Midnight Edition package. Meanwhile, PRO-4X and Platinum Reserve grades add wireless Apple CarPlay.
Every 2023 Titan comes standard with Nissan Safety Shield 360 technology, a suite of six advanced driver-assist systems. Other advanced available technology features include Nissan Concierge (subscription required, sold separately), which provides owners 24-hour access to a live assistant at the push of a button. Also available are a Fender Premium Audio System with 12 speakers (Crew Cab) and class-exclusive Intelligent Around View Monitor4.
Titan XD has an extended 151.6-inch wheelbase – about 12 inches longer than Titan models – and a 6.5-foot bed, and is available only with four-wheel drive. It has a starting price of $47,340.
Every 2023 Titan comes standard with America’s Best Truck Warranty, featuring bumper-to-bumper coverage of five years/100,000 miles.
The following are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan King Cab:
- Titan S King Cab 4x2: $39,700
- Titan SV King Cab 4x2: $45,080
- Titan S King Cab 4x4: $42,990
- Titan SV King Cab 4x4: $48,370
Here are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan Crew Cab:
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x2: $41,490
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x2: $45,000
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x2: $58,670
- Titan S Crew Cab 4x4: $44,680
- Titan SV Crew Cab 4x4: $48,190
- Titan Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $52,810
- Titan Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $61,980
The following are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2023 Nissan Titan XD Crew Cab 4x4:
- Titan XD S Crew Cab 4x4: $47,340
- Titan XD SV Crew Cab 4x4: $51,160
- Titan XD Pro-4X Crew Cab 4x4: $57,120
- Titan XD Platinum Reserve Crew Cab 4x4: $65,070
All Titan models are assembled at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant in Mississippi, with engines sourced from Nissan’s Powertrain Assembly Plant in Decherd, Tennessee.
See all comments