The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has announced an expansion of its Mastercraft Courser portfolio, introducing the Courser Trail and Trail HD, as well as the Courser Quest and Quest Plus. The four new all-season tires are now available.
“Tread life and enhanced all-season performance were important factors when designing our new Courser product lines, giving drivers the ability to handle whatever the day may bring, whether that’s driving off-road with the new Courser Trail or Trail HD, or going about your daily commute with the Courser Quest or Quest Plus," Michiel Kramer, general manager, Consumer Product Marketing, said.
Off-Road Confidence with Courser Trail and Trail HD
Long-lasting, all-terrain tires that provide optimal traction, the Courser Trail and Trail HD are dependable tires for everyday use, while also giving drivers the confidence to go beyond the asphalt.
With raised black lettering on its sidewall, and bold, aggressive upper sidewall styling, the Courser Trail and Courser Trail HD combine style and performance and are equipped with the following features:
- Reliable wet braking and handling for dependable all-season performance;
- Three-peak mountain snowflake designation on the Courser Trail;
- Small noise barrier walls between shoulder blocks to help reduce wind noise;
- Stone armor ribs between tread blocks provide robust barrier to stone drilling and rock sticking;
- Winter biters treads embedded into tread blocks for improved snow acceleration and braking.
Ranging from 15-to 20-in. wheel diameters, the Mastercraft Courser Trail is available now in 28 P-metric sizes, and the Courser Trail HD is available in 30 LT sizes.
All-Season Dependability with Courser Quest and Quest Plus
The Courser Quest and Quest Plus provide dependable performance in wet and snowy conditions, giving drivers the confidence to get where they need to go all year round.
The Courser Quest fits most passenger cars and minivans, while the Courser Quest Plus is designed for pickups and SUVs of all sizes. The Courser Quest and Quest Plus include the following features:
- Water evacuation grooves that offer hydroplane resistance;
- Enriched silica tread compound for enhanced grip in wet and snowy conditions;
- Optimized tread profile for excellent traction and reliable handling when cornering;
- Noise Barrier walls make for a quiet ride by reducing wind noise;
- Reinforced internal construction for more even treadwear across all tread blocks for more miles.
Ranging from 15-to 22-in. wheel diameters, the Courser Quest is available in 23 popular sizes, and the Courser Quest Plus is available in 46 sizes.