JLG Industries, an Oshkosh Corporation company and manufacturer of mobile elevating work platforms and telehandlers, has announced a fourth job site is now live in its “Access Your World” virtual environment. This scenario features work taking place in an urban retail complex. “Access Your World” offers an engaging, life-like experience that showcases detailed, 3-D equipment models being used in multiple stages of construction, allowing visitors to experience JLG products in a variety of applications.
In addition to interest in interacting with different products and varied applications, Jennifer Stiansen, director of marketing for JLG, said visitors in the virtual experience are engaging with content about JLG’s full suite of aftermarket services, including:
- 3-D equipment schematics for service
- The company’s BIM library for architects and design engineers
- JLG University for training opportunities
- The JLG augmented reality app
- Online parts ordering through Online Express
- Other resources such as the company’s #DirectAccess content hub, JLG Financial, JLG Gear, and the JLG dealer locator.
“As we expand further into the virtual world,” says Stiansen, “we are constantly learning, adapting, and optimizing the experience by assessing user behavior and the user experience. We use this data to inform decisions for enhancements, which include the addition of more operator- and technician-like experiences that bring a further degree of realism to our digital environment.”