The Guardian Angel Elite Series wearable lights are a must-have tool in essential industries like law enforcement and security, military, fire and EMS, towing, construction, utilities, and more.
The Elite Series is a lightweight 2-in-1 wearable and mountable personal safety device with 360-degree light aspect ratio with over three miles of visibility, multiple colored lighting options, and a durable waterproof and shockproof casing that offers you complete peace of mind while keeping you seen and safe while you’re on the job.
“The Guardian Angel has always been groundbreaking because we approach it with purpose, working backward to design the optimal life-saving tool,” said Chadwick Keller, CEO of Guardian Angel Devices. “We continually revolutionize the technology by addressing practical needs, but now that we’re a global leader, we can tap a whole fleet of experts across industries to channel our ingenuity.”
The new enhancements include:
- Superpowered battery - Not only does the battery charge at double the speed, once it’s powered up it runs up to 20% longer. Upgrading to a Type-C charging connector reduced the dead-to-full charging time to less than 2 hours, while also making it easier to plug in. Users can also now track the improved battery life with an indicator light bar.
- Tether attachment - In addition to the versatile magnetic mount and heavy-duty clip, the devices now have a small built-in hinge to attach a tether. (This feature can also be added to legacy devices without the tether hinge.)
- New emergency flash patterns - The lights can now flash in an SOS pattern strobe to beam a universal help signal up to 3 miles with a simple push of a button.
- Brighter LEDs - The LEDs, which were already visible for up to 3 miles, are now powerful enough to reach 3-8 times that brightness, depending on the color. To maintain the brightness control but accommodate the bold new beams, the illumination can now be cranked up to an additional fourth setting - Max.
- Improved mechanics - To adapt the larger battery and more powerful LEDs for the same sleek size, the interior includes advancements like an internal heatsink on the PCB board, which moderates the device’s temperature so the outside remains cool even while the LEDs are on the brightest setting for extended periods of time.