FARMINGTON HILLS, MI – Through its Member Verification Program (MVP), the NTEA, the Association for the Work Truck Industry, has requalified 10 member companies and approved five new member companies for their commitment to excellence by their effective use of safety and quality standards. The MVP currently includes 254 member companies.
Since 2005, NTEA’s MVP has recognized distributors, manufacturers and upfitters for successfully implementing quality business practices and for taking steps to comply with specific government safety regulations. Criteria to meet the MVP standards can involve liability insurance, warranty programs, vehicle and employee certification, safety policies and quality assurance.
“We congratulate these members who have achieved MVP Member status,” said NTEA Executive Director Steve Carey. “They are now part of a select number of organizations recognized for taking steps to comply with key quality standards. We have raised the bar of the MVP to even higher standards which should impact the quality efforts of our members and the industry to an even greater extent.”
The newest MVPs as of July 9, 2012 are:
- American Truck & Trailer Body Co., Inc., Tracy, Calif.
- Kalida Truck Equipment, Inc., Walbridge, Ohio
- Knapheide Truck Equipment–Southeast, Orlando, Fla.
- Reading Equipment & Distribution, LLC, Pontiac, Mich.
- Utility Sales & Service, Inc., Appleton, Wis.
Members that have successfully renewed their MVP status as of July 9, 2012 are:
- Ace Truck Body, Inc., Grove City, Ohio
- Auto Safety House, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Diversified Fabricators, Inc., Griffin, Ga.
- General Truck Equipment & Trailer Sales, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Intercon Truck Equipment, Inc., Boothwyn, Pa.
- Kansas Truck Equipment Co., Inc., Wichita, Kan.
- Koenig Body & Equipment, Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Maxon Lift Corp., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Rugby Mfg. Co., Rugby, N.D.
- Stellar Industries, Garner, Iowa
MVP companies must re-verify every three years. Updated criteria for the Member Verification Program can be found at http://www.ntea.com/mvp/.
See all comments