Durabook Americas has upgraded the U11 rugged tablet to feature the 10th generation Intel Core processor, an exclusive quick-removable PCIe SSD, and a fanless design. The upgraded tablet is the first to feature the 10th generation Intel Core processor, which improves performance by almost 260%. It's also the only fanless tablet in its class and is TAA (Trade Agreement Act) compliant.
The unit is fully rugged, built to withstand extreme conditions and stand the test of high-stress field-use demands. The tablet can be used for following applications: asset management, diagnostics and maintenance, working manual viewing, ticketing, and field services. It is ideal for use in the military, public safety, professional service, and utilities industries. The ability to customize the U11 for unique applications makes it the ideal rugged tablet for both public safety professionals and utility workers.
Some of the features of the Durabook U11 that make it stand out from the competition include:
- 10th Gen Intel Core Processor
- Intel UHD graphics — offers maximum dynamic frequency of 1.15GHz.
- Long-life, hot-swap battery, with an optional high-capacity battery that provides non-stop operation for up to 24 hours with a single battery.
- Exclusive military-grade quick SSD release — easy SSD removal without having to open any covers saves time and effort.
- Built-in seamless connectivity — high-speed data transmission capability of Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 and Bluetooth V5.0.
- 11.6-inch FHD LCD with DynaVue sunlight readable technology. Additionally, the 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel has four touch modes (glove, stylus, water, finger).
- Expandable and configurable i/o options and also supports USB 3.1 type C connectivity.
- Fanless design prevents overheating and is noiseless.
- Efficient EMS device — medical-purpose born feature that enables users to provide medical staff's identification and to verify patients' information simultaneously. Two expansion models available: 2nd smart card reader, or 2nd smart card reader and RFID reader. The unit can be equipped with two smart card readers for identifications, one for medical personnel and the other for patients.
- Solid design — rubber frame protectors encompass all sides to enhance protection.
Originally posted on Government Fleet