Gorilla Safety has launched its Oil and Gas Bundle as a fleet management software solution for vehicles in the oil and gas industry.
The bundle includes nine features, such as logbook management, a daily inspection report, bulk document management, bulk unidentified logbook management, permission for multiple fleet managers, support for multiple DOT numbers, non-DOT trips, non-vehicle logs, and in-app messaging.
"Gorilla Safety's new Oil and Gas Bundle is helping organizations engaged in this space operate in a more tailored manner, congruent to their specific business needs, creating greater operational efficiencies," said Mark Walton, co-founder and chief executive officer. "We're adding features that allow oil and gas fleets to better focus on organizing and managing their daily business as they rely on Gorilla Safety to provide the customization and flexibility necessary for smooth and safe fleet operations."
Here's a closer look at the features, as described by the company:
- Dynamic Logbook Management for transparency into driver availability and history, allowing easy driver management.
- Dynamic Daily Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR) allows for configuration of vehicle inspection to account for specialized equipment, different circumstances and operational requirements.
- Bulk Document Management enables simple management and retrieval of documents in a snap and in bulk, resulting in effective larger fleet operations.
- Bulk Unidentified Logbook Management addresses the greatest struggle any fleet has with the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate. The system easily allows for managing unidentified driving logs records.
- Multiple Fleet Manager capability helps maintain privacy and organization; offers the ability to add multiple fleet managers at any level through an advanced permission-based system.
- Multiple Location and Department of Transportation Number Support aids in ensuring Department of Transportation numbers reflect the right location from which drivers are operating – with maximum flexibility.
- Non-DOT Trips enables drivers to operate light vehicles (not required to use ELDs) by logging that time as a non-driving event.
- Non-Vehicle Logs affords the greatest flexibility at an oil well site. Drivers are often working and in On Duty Not Driving status. The ELD allows for that.
- Messaging In-App promotes seamless communication amongst teams.