Muncie Power Products has expanded its valve line with a new post-compensated, sectional, load-sense valve – the L125.
A 33 GPM nominal flow rate valve, the L125’s inlet is capable of a maximum of 40 GPM and its work sections a maximum of 26.4 GPM.
The L125 features good flow sharing parameters and multiple spool flow options. Electro-hydraulic and manual shift versions are available.
Muncie Power’s new L125 post-compensated, sectional, load-sense valve is suitable for the utility, agriculture, snow, and ice and refuse markets in addition to specific applications such as truck-mounted cranes, forestry cranes, and plow and spreader functions.
Key features include:
- High-grade iron castings allow for high-pressure capabilities for the most extreme applications
- Nickel-plated spools resist wear, allowing for long life under high-pressure conditions
- Tight tolerances and precision machining keep internal spool leakages low
- Internal oil core design allows for higher flow rates and low pressure drops
- Load-checks on work sections and inlet relief valves are standard
- Versatile design can be configured with different spool, control, positioner and accessory options
- Work sections are pre-assembled and 100% tested prior to shipping