The Rand McNally OverDryve 8 Pro is an all-in-one dashboard device that combines navigation, Sirius XM radio, voice assistance, a built-in dash cam, and hands-free calling and texting.
The OverDryve8 Pro is part of Rand McNally’s OverDryve OS Connected Vehicle platform and is also E-Log ready. The device is designed to bring together driving and business tools, in-cab entertainment, and hands-free safety features.
It also comes pre-loaded with the Rand McNally DriverConnect logbook app, so the device is ELD-ready. The app can be paired to the company’s ELD 50 and/or its DC 200 plug-in devices to provide a full electronic logging solution.
The OverDryve 8 Pro is shipping to stores this month and expected to be for sale by the end of May 2017.
OverDryve 8 Pro features include:
- A bright, 8-inch high-resolution screen that provides access to key items at a glance
- Rand McNally truck-specific navigation and routing with truck POIs, advanced lane guidance, toll costs, warnings, fuel logs and more
- Hands-free calling and texting
- Voice assistance
- Audible news, weather, traffic, sports and more
- Music from drivers’ favorite sources
- A built-in dash camera
- A clever, easy to install magnetic mount that makes attaching and removing the device a snap
- A smart “slice” in the mount that provides an additional GPS receiver as well as a built-in SiriusXM radio.