Rotary Lift has expanded its Mach Flex powered by RedFire remote-controlled mobile column lift line-up to include the MCHF13 Flex. This smaller Mach Flex lift provides 13,000-pounds capacity per column, making it ideal for lifting medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. Technicians control the mobile column lift with Rotary’s patent-pending remote control, giving them the freedom to walk around the vehicle and the bay to check for any issues while lifting.
The Flex line-up also includes the MCH19 Flex that provides 18,800 pounds of capacity per column. Both systems are available in configurations of two, four, six or eight columns.
The Mach Flex lifting system is easy to set up quickly, according to Rotary Lift. The remote control guides the technician step by step, so there’s no need to stay at each column to sync it before moving to the next.
The MCHF13 Mach Flex comes packed with standard features, including:
- Integrated vehicle height and weight gauges with digital display.
- Patent-pending LockLight technology that shows at a glance whether the lift’s mechanical locks are engaged.
- Joystick control for up and down (two speeds) movement.
- Auto resume feature that makes using a previous set-up even faster.
- 99 system IDs (channels) to improve reception.
- Two controller locating systems, including compatibility with Tile technology.
- Ability to make software updates without cords, keys, chips or even opening the lift panel.
- New column controls with ergonomically positioned metal buttons and pictograph information screen.
- Larger, easier-to-read five-digit information display.
- Battery-operated with onboard charger: No cords needed in the bay.
- Easy-to-move adjustable forks improve set up time without the need for reducer sleeves.
- Spring-loaded steering and braking system.
- Protected hydraulic cylinder that does not require maintenance.
- Forklift pockets for in-shop mobility.
- Lower-to-locks button.
The Rotary Lift Mach Flex powered by RedFire mobile column lifting system is third-party tested and ALI certified to meet industry safety and performance standards. Like all Rotary Lift products, the MCHF13 Mach Flex is backed by the industry’s largest factory-trained distributor network providing unmatched local service and support.
Check out a set-up video below: