JohnDow Industries launched three low-profile fuel Carrytanks: the 40-Gallon Gasoline Carrytank (JDI-AGT40), the 40-Gallon DEF Carrytank (JDI-DEF40), and the 58-Gallon Diesel Carrytank (JDI-AFT58LP).
Designed to fit in the bed of a pickup truck below the height of truck bed sides, these Carrytanks offer a durable and portable refueling solution for various applications, including:
- Fleet operations.
Key features of the Carrytanks
- Rugged Construction: Crafted from linear polyethylene.
- Easily monitor fuel levels: Fuel Level Gauge indicates the amount of fuel available in the tank.
- Efficient 12-Volt Transfer Pump: Capable of delivering fuel at a rate of 10 gallons per minute.
- Automatic Dispensing Nozzle: Equipped with a removable drip tray for clean and hassle-free refueling.
- Enhanced Portability: Forklift pockets and molded handles make moving the tank easy.
- Secure Transportation: Built-in recesses allow for safely securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport.
- Lockable Cover: Offers added protection and security for fuel contents.
- Gasoline Model Baffle: Internal baffle designed to prevent sloshing during transportation.
Brian Morgan, National Sales Manager for JohnDow Service Equipment, highlighted the popularity of their existing 106-gallon and 58-gallon Carrytanks, mentioning their durability and versatility. "By introducing these low-profile options for diesel, gasoline, and especially the highly-requested DEF, we’re able to provide our customers with a wider range of solutions tailored to their specific operational needs."