July 31, 2023
Vehicles Moving Fleet: The 2025 Isuzu NRR EV
At Work Truck Week 2023, Tim Ellsworth, product planning manager at Isuzu Commercial Truck of America provides a walkaround of the all-new Isuzu NRR electric truck.
- Introducing the Isuzu NRR EV platform for the 2025 model-year.
- Overview of the Isuzu EV platform.
- Starting at just 19,500 lbs., the platform offers three different wheelbases—132 inches, 150 inches, and 176 inches—for optimal versatility and load capacity.
- Choose from a 60 kWh battery pack setup, a 100 kWh option with five battery packs, a 140 kWh setup with seven battery packs, or go all-out with the 180 kWh configuration comprising nine battery packs.
- Isuzu has enhanced its automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, and introduced a full-range adaptive cruise control system.
- Updated front grille, state-of-the-art LED headlights.
- Added steering wheel controls and driver-assist functions.
- Safest Isuzu truck ever with added airbags.
- Coming in early 2024 for the 2025 model year.
For more vehicle walkarounds from Work Truck, check this out!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?