TCB Brands, a distributor of proprietary brand tires in North America, launched a new medium radial truck tire brand, Prinx Tires.
The new brand will be exclusively distributed by National Tire Wholesale in North America. The Prinx medium radial truck lineup will feature seven application types, including:
- The AR602, a regional steer all position tire line, is suitable for long wear and road grip.
- The TH107, a multi-axle decoupling groove trailer tire line for line-haul or regional use.
- The DH106 line-haul and regional tire, featuring a closed shoulder design for high-speed performance and even wear.
- The DR601, a traction-optimized, open shoulder drive tire line for regional applications.
- The AM210 mixed-service, all-position, tire for on- and off-road use, featuring a cut and chip-resistant compound.
- The AM211’s wide base vocational tire for n- and off-road mixed service conditions and all wheel positions.
- the DM212 tire, designed for dump trucks, logging trucks or concrete mixing trucks, to provide maximum traction both on- and off-highway.
“We’re excited about the addition of this new brand and the expansion of our program offering,” said Bill Dashiell, senior vice president of the Commercial Tire Division for TBC Brands. “With applications in line haul, regional and mixed service, as well as multiple axle positions within each application, Prinx Tires reinforces our commitment to continued growth.”
Prinx medium radial truck tires feature a five-year warranty for workmanship and materials that includes a no-charge replacement within the first 2/32 or 12 months from date of purchase, whichever comes first, due to a defect in design, workmanship, or material. A five-year radial casing warranty is also provided featuring a retread warranty for up to two retreads and a casing allowance.
Originally posted on Trucking Info