Bestpass, a company that provides a comprehensive payment platform with a focus on toll management for commercial fleets, processed more than $1 billion in toll volume for the first time ever.
Additionally, the company also surpassed 600,000 active transponders deployed on U.S. toll roads, completed direct back-office integrations with the Southern Connector Toll Road and the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority, and hired 20 new employees.
“We’ve deployed 100,000 new customer toll transponders each year for four consecutive years, culminating in more than $1 billion in transactions in 2019, which is a testament to the value we provide to our customers, as well as to our ability to expand our service and engage new markets,” said John Andrews, president and CEO of Bestpass.
Bestpass 2019 Highlights:
- Processed more than $1 billion in total toll volume on behalf of customers.
- Processed more than 97 million transactions, averaging 267,000 each day.
- Surpassed 600,000 active transponders operating within the company’s nationwide toll coverage network.
- Added more than 1,400 new customers, bringing total number of customers to more than 7,400.
- Expanded coverage to South Carolina through a partnership with the Southern Connector Toll Road.
- Integrated back-office technology with the Thousand Islands Bridge Authority to facilitate seamless two-way exchange of tolling and financial data.
- Received approval for membership of the 6C Toll Operators Coalition (6CTOC), a collaboration between nearly 30 toll facility operators and owners using 6C transponders for toll revenue collection.
- Hired 20 new employees, bringing total number of employees to nearly 100.
“Our success to date is due in large part to the relationships that we’ve forged with our customers and with tolling authorities from coast to coast,” Andrews said. “By working together, we’ve been able to create a win-win-win situation for everyone involved, and we are immensely appreciative of all our customers and partners.”