Heavy-duty bus and truck lift manufacturer, Stertil-Koni, announced that seven distributor companies in its North American network earned its coveted Aspire Program Award, based on their accelerated pace of sales growth.
The Aspire Program salutes Stertil-Koni distributors who have achieved marked incremental sales gains on a year-over-year basis, placing them in a new, heightened level of performance. The awards were presented at Stertil-Koni’s 23rd Annual Distributor Meeting, held in Annapolis, Md.
Recipients of the Stertil-Koni Aspire Program Awards are:
- Alan Tye & Associates, headquartered in Fairfax, Va.
- Westvac Industrial, based in Alberta, Canada.
- Reeder Distributors, located in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Municipal Maintenance Equipment (MME), headquartered in Sacramento, Calif.
- Safetylane (USA LIFT), located in Bloomington, Ind.
- Power Washer Sales, headquartered in Littleton, Mass.
- Midwest Lift Works, based in Jordan, Minn.