Winter Equipment is announcing the launch of its V-Plow Guard system, specifically intended for snow plows used by the contractor market. The new complete guard system features steel blades, center and outer PlowGuards, hardware, and installation instructions.
All steel is reinforced with Winter carbide matrix hard facing weld, increasing blade efficiency, while also reducing damage from rough roads and unseen obstructions. Additionally, the PlowGuards and blade work in tandem to protect and reduce uneven and premature wear, eliminating in-season blade changes and greatly reducing downtime.
Features and benefits of the V-Plow Guard System include:
- High-quality material reinforced with Winter Carbide Matrix weld.
- Tough enough to survive rough roads and irritating obstructions.
- Protection against uneven and premature wear.
- Eliminate in-season blade changes.
- Reduced downtime and increase productivity
The V-Plow Guard system is currently compatible with Western, Fisher and SnowEx plow models. Plans for additional models are currently underway.