New vehicles and new vehicle technology dominated the Work Truck eNews headlines for 2015. The top news items of the year were the announcement that GM will be partnering with Navistar on new Class 4/5 truck models and Chevrolet's announcement that it was re-entering the low-cab forward market.
Engines and engine technology items were also important, particularly news about Cummins half-ton diesel engine program and the two-stage turbocharger that debuted on the Nissan Titan XD.
News about Ford trucks, especially the upcoming 2017 Super Duty with aluminum body, was also popular as was the announcement that Ford would be offering a heavy payload F-150 to commercial users.
Here are the 10 most viewed news items on WorkTruckOnline.com in 2015 (as of Dec. 22).
- GM, Navistar Collaborate on Class 4/5 Trucks
- Chevrolet Re-Enters Low-Cab Forward Market
- Ford Shows 2017 Super Duty Trucks in L.A.
- Chevrolet Silverado Gets Facelift for 2016
- GM's Colorado/Canyon Diesel Specs Revealed
- Ford Unveils New Super Duty With Aluminum Body
- Cummins Announces Results of Half-Ton Diesel Engine Program
- Navistar Details Medium-Duty Deal with GM
- Cummins Two-Stage Turbocharger Debuts on Nissan Titan XD
- Ford Offers Heavy Payload F-150 to Commercial Users
For more truck-related news, check out www.worktruckonline.com every day!