Convening at the Santa Clara Marriott Nov. 8-10, 2023, the Fleet Forward and Fleet Safety Conferences offer insights into the latest trends and solutions for fleets of all types. The combined conferences include educational sessions, engagement with thought leaders, and hands-on experiences with the latest vehicles and technologies at the Ride & Drive and Vehicle Showcase.
The agenda comprises two core segments: Fleet Forward Conference focuses on the future of fleet, with solutions on electrification, connected vehicles, autonomous technology, shared mobility, next-generation telematics, and more.
Fleet Safety Conference is designed specifically for fleet, risk, and safety professionals with the goal to reduce driver distraction, limit fleet liability, and enhance safety culture overall.
"Once again, Fleet Forward and Fleet Safety Conferences will provide the fleet industry thought leadership and on-the-ground solutions for fleet managers and fleet professionals,” said Chris Brown, conference chair. “Join us in November in Silicon Valley! Together, we’ll explore ways to bring fleets forward.”
For Fleet Forward Conference, seminar topics include:
- FFC23 Opening Keynote: A Fleet Industry S.W.O.T. Analysis
- State of the Automotive Industry – the Fleet View
- Future of Fleet Payments
- Managing a Take-Home EV Fleet - Pioneer Shares Lessons Learned
- Chat GPT & Generative AI - Fleet Applications, Privacy Concerns
- Understanding the Fleet Van of the Future
- Unveiling EV Data Secrets: Decoding Battery Health, Performance and Total Cost of Ownership
- And more
For Fleet Safety Conference, seminar topics include:
- Opening Keynote, Brian Fielkow: “Fleet Safety is not a Priority”
- Trucking Fleet Manager’s Safety Forum
- Be a Better Coach – By Becoming a Better Leader
- Protecting Your Fleet Drivers from Crime
- Adapt to Engage: How Fleet Managers Can Recruit and Retain the Next Generation Workforce
- How to Measure True Costs of a Fleet Crash
- Driver Impairment: Updating Fleet Policies to Mitigate Risk
- And more
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet