August 11, 2023
Vehicles Moving Fleets: The 2024 Mack MD Electric
At Work Truck Week 2023, Scott Barraclough, senior product manager of E-Mobility at Mack Trucks, provides a walkaround of the 2024 Mack MD Electric truck.
The Mack MD Electric will be available like its diesel counterpart in Class 6 and Class 7 ratings. The Class 6 model has a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) of 25,995 pounds, and the Class 7 model has a GVWR of 33,000 pounds. The trucks are now available for order!
- The Bulldog stands proud; copper color for Mack MD Electric. The same copper color accents throughout.
- Looking under the hood, replacing the diesel motor.
- DC Converter location for auxiliary power.
- Onboard charging options and cooling technology.
- SEA Electric battery back and 140-mile range with up to 230-mile range options.
- Checking out the medium-duty electric truck motor.
- Class 6 and Class 7 options.
- Electric air compressor features.
- Additional battery box locations.
For more vehicle walkarounds from Work Truck, check this out!
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
Prefer to listen?