May 1, 2023
How Can Truck Dealers Prepare for Electric Vehicles?
What trends should commercial fleet dealers be aware of related to electrification? How did Tom's Truck Center prepare to sell electric trucks? What do you need to know about service department prep, timelines, and grant options?
During a conversation with Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor of Fleet & Trucking at Bobit, KC Heidler, President and CEO of Tom's Truck Center, shared insights on how truck dealers can equip themselves for the rise of electric vehicles in commercial fleets.
Today's topics include:
- Truck dealers are ready for the incoming wave of new EVs.
- How commercial fleets are feeling about EVs.
- Timeline for zero-emission vehicle growth in commercial fleets.
- Changes in EV infrastructure and related technology.
- Tips for setting up chargers and timelines to expect.
- Understanding grant options and how to work with them.
- Preparing a maintenance shop for electric vehicle needs.
- Getting ready for electric vehicles as a truck dealer.
This episode of Truck Chat is sponsored by and produced in partnership with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America 🤝
💡 Learn more about: Isuzu Truck of America.
💡 Learn more about: Tom's Truck Center.
Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎥 You can watch these episodes on the Work Truck YouTube channel!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Truck Chat podcast!