November 21, 2022
Isuzu Talks Electrification in Work Truck Fleets
Regarding work truck fleet electrification, what are some of the major concerns, other potential solutions, and benefits? And what does the future looks like for alternative fuels and work trucks?
Brian Tabel, executive director of marketing for Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., sits down to chat with Work Truck's Executive Editor, Lauren Fletcher, about the future of electrification as it applies to commercial work truck fleets.
Today's topics includes:
- Not all electricity is produced the same.
- Infrastructure challenges.
- General fueling infrastructure history.
- The future of #propulsion is far from certain.
- Electric as a viable solution for work truck fleets.
- What fleets can do today to reduce emissions.
This episode of Truck Chat is sponsored by and produced in partnership with Isuzu Commercial Truck of America 🤝
💡 Learn more about: Isuzu Truck of America.
Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎥 You can watch these episodes on the Work Truck YouTube channel!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Truck Chat podcast!