Buyers Products, a manufacturer of work truck equipment, released a municipal wing plow designed to clear heavy, wet snow in high-volume conditions. The new SnowDogg SuperWing Plow offers moldboard width options from 8' to 11'.
“We are excited to bring our new wing plow to market,” said Scott Moorman, director of Snow and Ice Equipment at Buyers Products. “Due to the wide range of regional requirements, municipal products present a special challenge. Our SuperWing has been designed from the ground up with modular components to give our customers the right plow for the right application.”
The SuperWing Plow specializes in clearing large amounts of heavy, wet snow, utilizing the flared ends of the tapered moldboard, according to Buyers. The integral top channel of the plow incorporates a drain and provisions for wire routing.
The SuperWing is built with 10-gauge, 304 stainless steel with a black powder-coated rear or 7-gauge carbon steel and orange TUFF-KOTE. Front, mid, and rear mount configurations are available.
Additional features include:
- Configurable system optimized for your vehicle application.
- Tapered moldboard with flared ends aggressively contains and clears snow.
- Wing tucks in close to the truck cab for ease of transport when not plowing.
- Modular moldboard design allows for wide range of mounting and brace options.
- Moldboard width options range from 8' to 11'.
- Multiple 2” moldboard pivot points reduce pivot wear and optimize the wing plow blade position and storage.
- Wire channels make for easy installation and harness protection.
Customized to fit specific needs promptly with each order, the SnowDogg SuperWing Plow is manufactured at Buyers’ facility in Northeast Ohio.
Want more news on snow plows, Buyers Products, or winter weather? Be sure to sign up for Bobit Connect today!