Reyco Granning announced it is working on multiple electric vehicle solutions that will help fleets.
The two solutions are 79KB-EV, a steel leaf spring suspension, and 240AR-EV, an air ride suspension for use in electric vehicles.
- Flat-leaf or taper-leaf suspension for GAWR 15,000 lb. (6.8 t) - 35,000 lb. (15.9 t).
- Packaged to fit with larger e-axle space-claim.
- Suited for delivery truck, work truck, and emergency response.
- Available for 4X2 & 4X4 arrangements.
- Shock tuned and rebound control designed to accommodate high un-sprung mass of e-axles.
- Suited for on-highway truck, tractor, large bus, and Class-A motorhome.
- Available for 4X2, 4X4, 6X2, & 6X4 arrangements.
- Scalable electronic air module.
- Suited for any vehicle lacking an engine-mounted air compressor.
- Low amperage controller manages air suspension and minimizes electric compressor run time.
- Works with OBDII (J1979) capable systems.
Reyco Granning is also developing an electrified slider suspension for trailer applications based on the DM400EV platform that will reclaim energy normally lost during braking. This is a solution to reduce fuel consumption in tractor-trailer applications and to meet the CARB (California Air Resources Board) for refrigerated trailer application regulations.
“The products being launched by our Electric Vehicle Solutions unit are establishing a leadershipposition for Reyco Granning in vehicle electrification and the reduction of greenhouse gasses," said John Stuart, president, Reyco Granning.