Gamber-Johnson’s all-new rugged mounting solution for non-standard fleet vehicles is now shipping.
The Universal Adjustable Seat Base is a fully adjustable mounting solution that, according to the manufacturer, installs easily with no drilling required. The design features a front stabilizer foot that is adjustable to the height of the seat rail frame, ensuring a stable and secure fit from vehicle to vehicle.
The Universal Adjustable Seat Base can be utilized by both left and right hand drivers, simply by mounting the pole system to either end of the base. Several kitted solutions are available to meet your mobile workstation needs.
The kit includes:
- Universal Adjustable Seat Base (7160-1624).
- 13" Lower Tube Assembly (DS-LOWER-13).
- 7" Center-Mounting Complete Upper Pole (7160-0178).
- Support Brace - Short (7160-0230).
- Mongoose XE 9-inch Motion Attachment (7160-1116-09).