TORRANCE, CA – Time is ticking away to nominate individuals who have made a significant impact in greening the fleet industry. The nominations for Green Fleet magazine's Sustainability All-Stars are due on August 3.
Green Fleet magazine is looking for nominations of individuals who have made significant contributions to environmental sustainability in the fleet industry.
Green Fleet’s staff will select 40 individuals from the pool of nominees. These 40 individuals will be featured in an upcoming issue of Green Fleet magazine and honored at the 2012 Green Fleet Conference in Schaumburg, Ill., October 2-3.
Fleet managers and industry suppliers are eligible and are encouraged to participate.Individuals can nominate themselves.
Criteria Green Fleet staff will consider include the following:
- Longevity: Time in the fleet industry dedicated to sustainability efforts.
- Accomplishments: Examples of significant sustainability achievements.
- Innovation: Examples of innovative ways individuals have contributed to reducing emissions and fuel consumption.
- Industry involvement: Involvement in industry-wide efforts to promote sustainable fleet transportation solutions.
Each submission must include the following:
- 100-word summary description that covers longevity, accomplishments, innovation, and industry involvement.
- Name, certifications (i.e. CAFM, CPFP, etc.), and title of individual being nominated.
- High-resolution photo of the individual being nominated.
Total number of fleet vehicles, percentage of total fleet that is "green."
Please send all submissions to Lauren Fletcher at Lauren.Fletcher@bobit.com.
See all comments