SPARKS, MD - PHH FirstFleet, the truck and equipment leasing division of PHH Arval, held its 2011 Truck Conference at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Seminole, Florida on May 11-12.
According to Rob Stowers, Senior Vice President, PHH FirstFleet, "We appreciate our clients taking time out of their busy schedules to attend our conference. The primary goal of the PHH Truck Conference is to maximize our clients' time by offering valuable information related to truck leasing and management. By all accounts, this year's event was a success."
The annual Truck Conference provides PHH clients with the opportunity to network, discuss trends, hear from subject matter experts and obtain updates on new initiatives PHH is undertaking to enhance its capabilities. This year's conference featured a driver safety simulator from Center for Transportation Safety, a division of PHH Arval. Also this year, for the first time, PHH's Truck Services Client Advisory Board met in conjunction with the Conference.
The Conference keynote speaker was Jim Carney, Executive Director, National Truck Equipment Association. Several industry veterans also delivered remarks:
- Mike Gracey, Account Manager, Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems
- Sean Kilcarr, Senior Editor, FleetOwner and American Trucker magazines
- John Kingston, Director of News, Platts
- Stephen Latin-Kasper, Director of Market Data and Research, National Truck Equipment Association
- Bill Patrolia, Director of Sales, North American Trucks
- Rick Schweitzer, represents transportation companies and their trade associations including National Private Truck Council
For additional, PHH-related news items, see below:
- PHH Arval Enhances Online Capabilities for Fleet Drivers
- PHH Arval Launches PHH FleetSelect
- PHH Arval Hosts Annual Truck Fleet Management Conference
To see additional, recent Work Truck eNews items, click here.