KENOSHA, WI - Snap-On Tools introduces the Snap-On 3/8-inch drive flex head ratchet (FLF80).
"If you want power, precision and performance with your ratchet then there is no better choice than the Snap-on FLF80," said Mark Knapp, product manager for Snap-on. "This is truly a 'must have tool' if you want to increase your productivity and efficiency. Since it is manufactured with Dual 80 Technology, the FLF80 has 25-percent less ratcheting arc than our previous model and requires only 4.5 degrees of swing arc to engage the next gear tooth."
The Snap-on 3/8-inch drive flex head ratchet (FLF80) features and benefits include:
- Strength and durability
- Up to 300 ft. lbs. (3,000-in. lbs.) of ultimate torque
- Seven teeth in contact with gear to provide strength and durability
- Dual 80 has 25 percent less ratcheting arc than Snap-on's previous design and requires only 4.5 degrees of swing arc to engage the next gear tooth
- Snap-on's ratchet and socket together have the lowest height of any product on the market so it slips right into those tight spots like no other ratchet
- Low ratcheting torque
- Sealed head helps keep dirt out of the head mechanism
Customers can find out more about Snap-on's 3/8-inch drive flex head ratchet (FLF80) and other Snap-on tools by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling (877) SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).