Triangle Suspension Systems, Inc. celebrates its first 100 years as a major supplier to the heavy-duty aftermarket.
Triangle Spring Company was founded in 1919 in Pittsburgh and relocated from the Golden Triangle to their current location in DuBois, Pa., in 1927. Today, Triangle Suspension Systems is a Marmon Highway Technologies/Berkshire Hathaway company servicing the heavy-duty aftermarket through a loyal customer base of moire than 1,400 authorized dealers. Triangle branded products include Triangle leaf springs, Flagg suspension components, and Continental/ContiTech air springs for heavy, medium and light duty trucks and trailers.
- Triangle springs are manufactured in DuBois and have been American made since the company’s founding in 1919.
- There are currently more than 6,000 multi-leaf spring and parabolic (taper) spring active SKUs available to the aftermarket.
- The company also offers custom engineered solutions for unique applications.
- Flagg suspension parts with over 7,000 active part numbers covers the entire suspension undercarriage.
- Continental/ContiTech air springs are distributed by Triangle through a 20+ year relationship.
Triangle consistently provides value to their customers with high-quality products, problem solutions, strong technical support, engineering expertise and a commitment to reliability and on-time delivery. “We believe people are our most important asset,” stressed George Koerner, president of Triangle Suspension Systems. “Customers, employees, and suppliers have all played a major part in our success and we know it doesn’t happen without all of them.”
Continued investment in product development, innovation, manufacturing, and technology as well as expanding their distribution network are on the horizon as Triangle embarks on their second 100 years.