Mitchell 1’s Manager SE Truck Edition shop management system has been enhanced with new text-messaging capabilities through its MessageCenter feature.
MessageCenter integrates two-way texting into Manager SE Truck Edition, giving shops the choice of building their own text templates for orders, appointments and revisions, or writing “on-the-fly” text messages to customers when needed.
“We’ve seen the popularity of text messaging grow in recent years to where it has become a key communication method, so Mitchell 1 responded to our customers’ requests to incorporate a text messaging feature into our Manager SE Truck Edition shop management system,” said Ben Johnson, director of product management, Mitchell 1. “With this new feature, truck repair shops can easily connect with their customers before, during and after the service or repair.”
Manager SE Truck Edition has also been upgraded with expanded report options, adding high-value reports to help shops in a number of different aspects of the business:
- Client - customer birthdays, possible customer duplicates
- Accounting - invoice income distribution, category profit – custom list
- Management - sub estimates by date range (revisions)
- Inventory - detailed inventory, tire physical count, tire sales summary by date range, etc.
- Follow-up - export recommendations by date range
- Tech worksheet - technician worksheet with history
Manager SE Truck Edition is a complete system to help businesses that service commercial trucks streamline repair processes, improve communication inside the shop, engage with customers, track performance. Manager SE Truck Edition integrates with Mitchell 1’s TruckSeries truck repair information, giving independent truck repair shops immediate access to repair information, trouble code diagnostic procedures, labor estimating and management tools on one platform.
Originally posted on Trucking Info