Stertil-Koni announced that the fifth National Lift Week kicks off Monday, Oct. 8 and runs through Saturday, Oct. 13, 2018. The six-day event showcases best practices in vehicle lift safety, service, and performance.
As part of the occasion, Stertil-Koni distributors across North America will host a range of activities that may include: live product demonstrations, discounts and educational briefings.
What’s more, for each of the six days comprising National Lift Week, Stertil-Koni and its team will share the attributes of some of the most popular vehicle lifting systems in use today.
- Mobile Column Monday: communicating the benefits of portable lifting columns.
- Two-Post Tuesday: highlighting the usefulness of two-post vehicle lifts.
- Wireless Wednesday: demonstrating the characteristics and safety attributes associated with wireless vehicle lifting systems.
- Earthy Thursday: providing educational material about new initiatives in “green” vehicle lifts.
- Free-Wheel Lifting Friday: exploring lifting systems that provide wheels-free lifting to allow technicians to perform comprehensive vehicle maintenance and service.
- Safety Saturday: presenting multiple approaches to advance shop safety, including third-party lift certification via ALI (Automotive Lift Institute) and its Lift Inspector Certification program, coupled with the importance of regularly scheduled lift inspections.