A.R.E is now offering its popular LSII Series, CX Series, V Series, Overland Series and Deluxe Commercial Units (DCUs) for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra with 6.5-foot and 5.7-foot beds.
With an EcoTec3 5.3L V-8 engine, Chevrolet and GMC report that the 2014 Silverado and Sierra exceed the highest of standards with re-engineered performance and gets an estimated 23 mpg highway.
"Truck owners can take full advantage of the 2014 Silverado and Sierra by having an A.R.E. truck cap or tonneau cover installed to get the most use out of their vehicle," said Bryan Baker, director of marketing, A.R.E. "The versatility of our products enhances the trucks capability to be more functional for work and activities by protecting gear and providing additional storage space. In addition, there are options available to upgrade each series with a variety of window designs, rear doors, roof and ladder racks, as well as other accessories."
A.R.E truck caps are painted to match the owner's truck using the exact OEM paint code for a premium appearance. Caps and their painted finishes are backed with a limited lifetime warranty for the life of the pickup truck they are originally installed on.
Currently available from A.R.E. for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra are:
* LSII Series: For those who use their truck for work and personal use, this tonneau cover has a sleek appearance offering full rear visibility. The unique lift assist system for user friendly opening and closing gives driver utility with their pickup while keeping the bed area secure.
* CX Series: This cap combines strength and style with function and is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts who are seeking utility and flexibility with their truck.
* V Series: This model offers traditional styling with smooth, clean lines, and many different options to meet truck owner's needs. The side tool box option is a great addition for any contractor.
* Overland Series: This cab-high fiberglass truck cap delivers a rugged look and increased durability and is designed to complement trucks styled with black fender flares, running boards and other black trim options.
* Deluxe Commercial Unit (DCU): This commercial truck cap has a rugged, fully welded aluminum frame. The DCU meets essentially all job needs with more than 200 options, including a variety of door and window configurations, toolboxes, custom ladder racks, interior fabric liners, side panels and overall cap heights.
A.R.E. began manufacturing aluminum frame truck caps in 1969 and has become a leading manufacturer of fiberglass truck caps and hard tonneau covers. At its ISO-9001:2008-certified manufacturing facilities, A.R.E.'s more than 700 employees create the products that are sold through a network of more than 650 independent authorized dealers. For more information, contact A.R.E. at 400 Nave Rd. S.E., P.O. Box 1100, Massillon, OH 44648, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, call 330.830.7800 or visit www.4are.com.