The 2018 GMC Sierra 2500HD All Mountain concept is a one-of-a-kind snow-climbing machine, according to the automaker. The concept vehicle will make its debut at Vail Mountain in Colorado
Built on a GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD Crew Cab platform, the All Mountain concept combines the power of the 6.6L turbo-diesel V-8 engine and interior appointments of the Sierra 2500HD Denali and adds enhanced capability and features through concept Mattracks technology and GMC Accessories.
Sierra All Mountain Concept features include:
- Mattracks 150 Series Tracks with GMC Red finish.
- Bodyside graphics.
- Wheel well and underbody LED lights.
- Snowboard Racks, associated accessories by Thule.
- Amplifier and Dual Pod Speaker Kit, associated accessories by KICKER.
- RIGID E-Series 30-Inch Light Bar.
- Soft roll-up tonneau cover by Advantage.
- Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel engine with 445 hp and 910 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Allison 1000 6-speed automatic transmission.
The GMC Sierra All Mountain will remain on display at Vail for the winter season as part of an exclusive partnership announced earlier this year with Vail Resorts, Inc.