The 2016 calendar-year brought about more new-vehicle launches, an increased interest in upfitting and truck spec'ing, continued concerns about controlling fuel costs, and new technology and features on trucks than ever before.
The following are the 10 most viewed articles on WorkTruckOnline.com in 2016 (as of Dec. 20, 2016):
- Ford's All-New 2017 F-Series Super Duty
- New Motor Oils Are Coming - Are You Ready?
- 20 Spec'ing Mistakes that Negatively Impact Truck Resale
- Consequences of Extended Truck Replacement Cycles
- Ram Offers PTO Options for All Applications
- Managing an Accident's Impact on Your Truck Fleet
- 2016 Isuzu NPR Diesel Steps it Up a Class
- Impact of Regulatory Issues on Medium-Duty Truck Fleets
- Tips for Controlling Fuel Costs
- How to Become a Pro at Upfitting
For more articles, visit the magazine section of WorkTruckOnline.com.