Goodyear has opened five new Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers in the cities of Portage, Ind., University Park, Ill., South Beloit, Ill., Walcott, Iowa, and Eloy, Ariz,, the company announced.
All five locations offer new Goodyear truck tires, Goodyear retreads and 24/7 Goodyear-Fleet HQ Emergency Roadside Service.
“Our new centers will make it even easier for fleets to access elements of the Goodyear Total Solution, which has been designed to help reduce their operating costs,” said Paul Wanstreet, president of Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers.
- The Portage Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center spans 4,800 square feet, has one service bay and is located at 6791 Melton Rd.
- The 11,200-square-foot University Park location has three drive-through service bays and is located at 1265 Hamilton Ave., Suite 100, off Interstate 57, exit 335.
- The South Beloit Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center at 16067 Willowbrook Road spans 10,300 square feet, has three service bays and is located behind the Pilot Flying J Travel Plaza, off Interstate 90, exit 1.
- The 10,300-square-foot Walcott facility is located behind a Pilot Flying J Travel Plaza at 1102 Walker Street off of Interstate 80, exit 284, and contains three drive-through bays.
- The Eloy Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center at 649 South Sunshine Blvd. features three drive-through bays and is located behind a Pilot Flying J Travel Plaza, off Interstate 10, exit 208.
The South Beloit, Walcott and Eloy Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers also offer DOT inspections, oil changes and light mechanical work.
Originally posted on Trucking Info