March 15, 2023
DeliveryCon Update: Work Truck Solutions
DeliveryCon is designed to help delivery fleets of all types – from package and last-mile to middle-mile and regional deliveries - discover new efficiencies, tools, and technologies to keep fleets on the road.
The event is set for October 17-18, 2023 and will be held in Las Vegas.
The 2023 event features keynotes, education sessions, an expo, and networking – a not to miss experience for delivery fleets of all types!
Who Should Attend (Delivery fleets of all types):
- Package delivery.
- Large item residential delivery.
- Contractors to FedEx, Amazon, USPS, DHL.
- Class 1 to 6: Cargo vans, step vans, box trucks.
- Class 7 & 8 tractors (linehaul).
- Last mile.
- Middle mile.
- Fleets of 5 to 10k units.
- High-mileage fleets.
- Service fleets / franchised businesses.
- Passenger shuttle fleets.
- Cannabis / Secure transport.
- Grocery / refrigerated transport.
- Beverage distribution.
Learn more about attending the event, being a sponsor, and sign up for the email list to be the first to know when registration opens!