The Women In Trucking Association is seeking nominations for the 2022 Influential Woman in Trucking award.
More than a decade ago, the award was created to honor women in the transportation industry who make or influence key decisions in a corporate, manufacturing, supplier, owner-operator, driver, sales or dealership setting. Nominees must also have a proven record of responsibility, mentorship, and serve as a role model to other women in the industry.
Nominations will be accepted through Sept. 20.
The winner will be announced at the WIT Accelerate! Conference & Expo held in Dallas, Texas, November 13-16, 2022. Each finalist will be asked to serve as a panelist for the Influential Women in Trucking panel discussion on November 15, 2022.
Past recipients of the Influential Woman in Trucking award include:
- 2021: Lily Ley, vice president and chief information officer, Paccar
- 2020: Kristy Knichel, president of Knichel Logistics, and Jodie Teuton, co-founder of Kenworth of Louisiana
- 2019: Ruth Lopez, director, transportation management, Ryder System
- 2018: Angela Eliacostas, founder and CEO, AGT Global Logistics
- 2017: Daphne Jefferson, principal and executive coach, Jefferson Consulting Group (former deputy administrator, FMCSA)
- 2016: Ramona Hood, president and CEO, FedEx Custom Critical
- 2015: Kari Rihm, president, Rihm Kenworth
- 2014: Marcia Taylor, CEO, Bennett International Group
- 2013: Rebecca Brewster, president & COO, American Transportation Research Institute
- 2012: Joyce Brenny, president, Brenny Transportation/Brenny Specialized.
- 2011: Rochelle Bartholomew, CEO, CalArk International
Originally posted on Trucking Info