Trucker Path, a mobile app for North American truckers, has announced its new Trucker Path Dispatch service for drivers. This personalized dispatch service means less office-work and more revenue hauling loads drivers prefer.
With Trucker Path Dispatch, the company handles all the back-office work so drivers can concentrate on driving, according to Chris Oliver, CMO at Trucker Path. The personalized approach lets drivers determine their lane and commodity preferences, and then Trucker Path find the loads they want to haul at profitable rates, eliminate forced dispatches, handle the check calls, and also helps with finding parking and the best places to shut down at the end of a shift.
"This is in addition to our fuel optimization feature that can help drivers experience significant savings on fuel costs," he said.
Joe Chen, CEO at Trucker Path, said smaller carriers and owner operators often don’t get the same competitive advantages achieved through technology that larger carriers and brokers get. "Trucker Path Dispatch is a tech-enhanced, highly-efficient, full-service dispatch service designed specifically to serve the back-office needs of the hundreds of thousands of small carriers and owner-operators.”
Trucker Path DISPATCH Features include:
- Load Sourcing & Negotiation—Trucker Path finds profitable loads drivers want to haul by gathering their preferences and sharing them with their personal dispatcher who is armed with powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools and millions of datapoints.
- Truck Navigation—Drivers enjoy the quickest, safest truck-specific routes sent directly to their Trucker Path app, including pick-up and delivery locations, timing windows, and special instructions.
- Status Reporting—Dispatchers handle check calls with real-time reporting to keep customers informed without interrupting the driver.
- Compliance Monitoring—Drivers make the most of their available Hours-of-Service while their personal dispatcher monitors compliance and looks ahead for a good place for them to shut down for rest periods at more than 300,000 POIs and parking locations.
- Digital Paperwork—Quickly and easily scanning trip docs and submitting them to the dispatcher speeds up the payment processing and keep everything organized in one, neat place.
To get started with Trucker Path Dispatch, drivers simply submit their Motor Carrier Authority, Certificate of Insurance, and W-9 tax forms, sign a Service Level Agreement, and begin sharing their load and lane preferences with a personal dispatcher. The only cost to drivers is 5% per booked load.