March 4, 2022
Top Truck News: Week of 3.5.2022
This episode is sponsored by:
Learn more about the Circle K fleet card.
This week in top Work Truck news, Lauren Fletcher, Executive Editor for Work Truck, discusses what's been happening in the industry.
🎙 Topics Covered:
- DHL Express installs solar panels on U.S. trucks.
- Zeus Electric Chassis builds trucks for a utility fleet.
- U.S. Dept. of Labor Partners with ATA.
- Kelley Blue Bookannounces 2022 resale awards.
- Work Truckpulse survey on video telematics.
- The brighter side of fleet.
🤝 Follow and connect with Work Truck on social media!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Check out the Work Truck podcast!