March 26, 2020 |9:00 AM PST |Duration: 1 Hr
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) General Duty Clause requires employers to provide a workplace free from recognized hazards likely to cause death or serious physical harm, under which COVID-19 would fall. For many employees, the company vehicle is their workplace.
In this unprecedented environment of managing a fleet during a pandemic, we identify the procedures and policies you should consider implementing to help minimize the risk to your employees and your customers.
- Cleaning procedures for vehicle interiors and exteriors
- Guidelines to follow when refueling a vehicle
- Precautions to take in handling work tools
- Transporting work crews in a single vehicle
- Accident management
- Interaction with the public
Editor & Associate Publisher, Automotive Fleet // Work Truck
SVP, Sales and Consulting, Merchants Fleet
Fleet Manager, Siemens
Chief Risk Officer, LeasePlan