Auto Truck Group has opened a second facility in Kansas City, Missouri. The facility located at 1601 N. Corrington Avenue, will primarily focus on upfitting Ford F-150 pickup trucks using the Ford ship-thru program. This brings the total number of Auto Truck Group truck upfitting facilities to nine across North America.
The facility will be managed by experienced personnel who currently work at Auto Truck Group's Fleet Body Equipment Kansas City facility, which is located at 200 Northwest Harlem Road. "Auto Truck Group works with many large fleet customers who use the Ford F-150 product. We look forward to servicing our current and prospective customers at this new Corrington facility," says Dennis Jones, VP Sales and Marketing.
Some features of the Corrington Avenue facility include:
- Located close to the Ford Claycomo plant, which builds the F-150.
- Ship-thru code is 31A D9K.
- Four acres for storage of equipment.
- 17 production bays available.
- Chain linked fence with barbed wire.
- Sealed blacktopped parking area.
- Office, parts area, inside storage in place.
See all comments